A big part of a content audit is taking an inventory on your own site to understand what’s performed and why. Taking a close look at your own site’s content can provide valuable insight into the following:
- What content has performed well socially?
- Who shared or linked to the content?
- What social networks did it perform well on?
- What content has performed well organically?
- What keywords are driving sessions?
Armed with this data, you can develop or enhance your current content marketing and promotion strategy.…