Thanks to smartphones and tablets, the average adult spends more than 20 hours per week with digital media (source: Ofcom). Additionally, Google receives over four million search queries per minute.
Four million search queries per minute? Yowza! That’s a lot of people looking for answers. But capturing their attention can be difficult. In just one minute…
- 1,388 blog posts are published.
- Facebook users share 2.5 million pieces of content.
- YouTube users upload 72 hours of new video content.
- Twitter users tweet nearly 300,000 times.
- Instagram users post nearly 220,000 new photos.
All in this one minute (source: MarketingProfs).
Learning how to create effective content is the first step toward growing your brand’s awareness and building trust and credibility with a desired audience. This foundational knowledge is covered in HubSpot Academy’s free content marketing certification. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to developing a successful …