“If you use a poor headline, it does not matter how hard you labor over your copy because your copy will not be read.” John Caples
A good headline is one that resonates with your audience not one that resonates with someone else’s audience. This is why copying a viral headline format that worked on BuzzFeed or Facebook is a bad idea, particularly if you write for a B2B audience.
Our latest research reveals the headlines that resonate with B2B audiences including:
- The top phrases that start B2B headlines
- The most engaging phrases in B2B headlines
- The most shared numbers in business headlines
- The top words and topics that resonate with B2B audiences
- The optimum length of B2B headlines
- Key lessons for business content writers
The research is based on an analysis of 10 million articles shared on LinkedIn. See our methodology note at the end of this post.